Keep up to date with our weekly news and updates from Zeus Exchange and it's community! Here is what's been going on in the last week:
- Our official thread on Bitcoin Forum is on! Join the conversation, it's getting heated! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4401583.new
- Our official thread on Reddit is live! Join the conversation and stay updated with updates and articles! https://www.reddit.com/r/ZeusExchange/
- EuroDig 2018 conference in Tbilisi, Georgia was uber-cool! We had fruitful discussions with policy leaders on the future of finance, personal data, and government regulation. Stay tuned for the videos!
- We’ve also got an invitation to speak at IGF 2018! More info here: https://www.intgovforum.org
- We are among only 3 startups chosen to speak at FinTechNetwork BFC APAC in Singapore on June 20-21. Speakers include Jennifer Doherty from HSBC, Philip E️nness from IBM, Ella Qiang from Stellar and Alexandre Kech from SWIFT. Exciting!
- And we are honored to announce our new advisor! Look forward working together: Julian Zegelman is an experienced corporate attorney, serial entrepreneur and angel investor. Read our Q&A with him here https://info.zeus.exchange/crypto-zeus-blog/qa-with-our-advisor-julian-zegelman
Thank you for reading! If you like our weekly updates, then connect with us on our Telegram channel here: